Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Japanization

From my experiences, Japan is a nice organizer of the world.
Everything is on the rule or/and regulation.
People also nice because of rule but moreover, the rule also be
the nature of the nation. Unbelievable, urban, people and activities
in the city merge together nicely. How can they do like that?

Land use is the most popular talk in the globalization.
Some people sad "Thailand has many layers"
but I will say "Thailand has many physical layers"
but "Japan has many mentality and physical layers"

The land use of Japan is organized well such as the underneath of
express way or/and sky railway. They use the land to do something 
such as commercial for motivate the city could be. Also it is a
security for people to walk through the road. And how about Thailand?
We just have a homeless there. I do not hate them but we can do more
organize. 

Finally, I do get many thing from this trip. I also see many different culture
and thing there, that make my eyes open wider.
 

       

No comments: